03 Apr Franking Credits Proposal
What are your options if the Franking Credits proposal becomes legislation?
- What are the implications of this proposal?
- Will stocks that are paying high franked dividends, such as banks and telecoms, be viewed as less attractive by investors?
- What other sources of non-franked income may become more attractive?
- Will we see a switch out of SMSF and back into Industry super funds?
- As Global shares become more attractive as the big tax advantage with Australian shares is removed, how easy is it to invest in global stocks
- Why are listed Investment Companies (LICs) particularly vulnerable.
- What’s the best course of action?
Watch a recording of this webinar here: Click here to view