03 Apr Franking Credits Proposal
What are your options if the Franking Credits proposal becomes legislation?
- What are the implications of this proposal?
- Will stocks that are paying high franked dividends, such as banks and telecoms, be viewed as less attractive by investors?
- What other sources of non-franked income may become more attractive?
- Will we see a switch out of SMSF and back into Industry super funds?
- As Global shares become more attractive as the big tax advantage with Australian shares is removed, how easy is it to invest in global stocks
- Why are listed Investment Companies (LICs) particularly vulnerable.
- What’s the best course of action?
Watch a recording of this webinar here: Click here to view
Disclaimer: Capital 19 Pty Ltd ABN 17 124 264 366 AFSL 441891 (‘Capital 19’) believes the information contained is reliable, however, no warranty is given as to its accuracy and persons relying on this information do so at their own risk. This communication is for general information only and was prepared for multiple distributions and does not take account of the specific investment objectives of individual recipients and it may not be appropriate in all circumstances. Persons relying on this information should do so considering their specific investment objectives and financial situations. Any person considering action based on this communication must seek individual advice relevant to their circumstances and investment objectives. Subject to any liability which cannot be excluded under the relevant laws. Any opinions or forecasts reflect the judgment and assumptions of Capital 19 and its representatives based on information at the date of publication and may later change without notice. Any projections contained in this presentation are estimates only and may not be realised in the future. The investment manager certifies that all the views expressed in this document accurately reflect their views about the companies and securities referred to in this document and that their remuneration is not directly or indirectly related to the views. Capital 19, its directors, representatives, employees or related parties may have an interest in any of the companies and securities in this document and may earn revenue from the sale or purchase of any financial product referred to in this document or any advice. Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future performance. Unauthorised use, copying, distribution, replication, posting, transmitting, publication, display, or reproduction in whole or in part of the information contained in this document is prohibited without obtaining prior written permission from Capital 19.